When it comes to ensuring quality, we always do the best we can to make sure we get it right. However, in some circumstances, we may make a mistake. In the event of this, we have developed a money-back guarantee policy so that you understand your rights when it comes to us correcting any mistakes that have been made.
Instances where you cannot request a refund
You cannot request a full or partial refund in the situations listed below:
- A refund of your credit balance.
- In the form of Value Added Tax (VAT).
- If, after careful consideration by our dedicated Quality Assurance Team, it has been deemed that the work was completed to the requirements as listed by you at point of order.
- Whereby your work is problem-solving or multiple choice. If you use any answers, provided by our experts, you have automatically approved them. The only exception to this is whereby the writer has scored less than half of the answers correctly. Although this is rare, should it happen, you would be entitled to a partial refund. The amount of this would be decided case-by-case by the Billing Team.
Instances where you may request a partial refund
However, you may be entitled to a partial refund in the following circumstances:
- Where we have breached the terms and conditions as detailed when we entered a mutual agreement.
- If there is an open dispute in the system that has not yet been resolved.
- After the 10-day period of revision has passed.
- In some circumstances, where the grade that is given is substantially lower than you expected. It should be noted however that marking is largely subjective so we cannot guarantee any given grade.
Cases where a full refund may be approved
On occasion, you may be liable for a full refund. Matters where this may occur include the following:
- When you have mistakenly paid for your order twice. This usually will take up to three working days to process.
- Where the writer has missed the deadline that you provided to us at the point of order. When this happens, we will usually employ a thorough investigation as to why this has occurred. If upon investigation, it is considered that the instructions that you provided initially were unclear or unhelpful, we can refuse both a full or partial refund. However, if your instructions were sound and the responsibility is entirely at the foot of the writer, you will be refunded.
- When we have been unable to find an appropriate writer to deal with your subject matter and resultantly the work has not been started. This is incredibly rare but there are occasions where the subjects can be so obscure that we cannot always find someone with experience in this topic. In this instance, a full refund will normally be initiated by us.
- When the quality of work provided to you is poor, or the instructions you provided were equally so. This will be determined on a case-by-case basis whereby the value of the refund will vary depending on the circumstances surrounding the poor quality work.
- If during your revision period, there is no available writer to complete your revisions, you could be entitled to a refund worth between 15% and 50%. Should revisions surpass the assigned deadline you will receive 15% compensation.
- Whereby you are concerned that the work contains plagiarism, we will ask you to provide us with substantial evidence to back up this claim, this should include links to where sources have been plagiarised and resultantly, we may decide to refund you accordingly.
- If you do not like the result and are unhappy with the order, you can request a refund. If approved, however, it should be noted that the work will no longer belong to you and be retained by the company. They can publish the work as they see fit as a result and you will not be permitted to use it any form.
How long does it take to receive a refund?
In circumstances where a refund is permitted, whether partial or full, your account will be referred to the designated Billing Department. At this point, it is their responsibility to analyse each case on an individual basis. This will usually take up to 3 business days. In situations where you have been offered a refund however you fail to communicate with the management team within 5 business days, your refund request will be terminated.