Make Sure You Check Our Rules About The Revision
After you placed an order and the writers have completed it, they will wait for your feedback on the essay they provided you. When you assess the quality of the essay appropriate and suitable for your needs, you can approve and close the order. In case there is something that you don’t like or some deviation from the instructions you submitted with your order, you can ask for a free revision. You have to keep in mind that free revisions can be submitted only in the condition that you request them within one week (7 days) of the delivery of your paper from the writers. Also, the revision is valid only if the instruction requirements are still the same as the original ones. Our Free Revision Policy does not include additional pages, changes of reference style (if you did not specify it correctly in the original instructions) or additional sources or anything that you did not specify when requesting the order in the first place.
Our goal is to provide our clients with the best support and to deliver successful and excellent quality papers that are unique and tailored to each order based on the instructions provided by the client. We highly value the satisfaction of our customers and our aim to meet or exceed the expectations of every user of our platform. For this reason, we base our business upon clear rules that control the process and make it possible to deliver successful academic papers.
Our review policy states that a client might be eligible for a revision in the situations above described. The request for a revision may happen under the following conditions:
- In case your revision quest does not ask for modifications that were not specified in the original instructions, you have the right to submit a revision request, which will be realized free of charge;
- If you ask for a revision that does result in deviation from the original instructions that you submitted when placing the order, such revision can be realized but it must have an additional charge. For instance, if you change the number of pages (you originally asked for six pages but you want to have eight at the end, you will be charged for the additional number of pages);
- You must keep in mind that a request for a revision is only possible to submit if you do so within 7 days from the delivery of your completed order. During this period, you should read the paper and note any changes you might require. If you do need to change something, you must send a revision request through one of our communication channels: email, phone or live chat.
- If you submit a revision request after 14 days from the delivery of your finished essay, the revision will incur additional fees.
Sometimes clients might request a specific writer for their work or revision, thinking he or she might be more suitable to achieve what they need. We do let our clients the possibility to change the writer for a revision and we will look for a new professional author to work on your order. If we cannot find an available writer meeting your requirements, we will contact you and discuss with you other possible ways to solve your problem and we will come to a solution together.
There are cases which your request will not be free of charge, to clarify the rules for you, here is a list of the most typical examples of requests for revisions that incur an additional charge:
- If the client has modified or added information to the original instructions after the writer has started to work on the paper, such modifications will come at an additional cost;
- If the client has forgotten to include some comments from the teacher such as the required number of pages or the number of sources needed, a revision including those modifications will be charged to you;
The Possibilities Of Making Free Revisions
We aim to satisfy all our clients. In case you are not satisfied with the work of our writers, you have the right to request a revision which will be free of charge under the following conditions:
- When the original instructions you provided when you first place the order are not changed but you have noticed that the writer working on your paper did not follow your instructions entirely;
- When you submit a revision request within 14 days of the completion of the work
How to Submit A Revision Request
When you receive your completed paper, you should read through it and make sure is in line with what you need to have. If you find some discrepancy with your instructions or there is something you want to change you should do send your request for revision in any of the channels of communications we are available in. For example, you can submit your request via email, phone or live chat and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
For better and more efficient results, you should submit your requirements in written form. In case you submit your revision request by phone, make sure to write down your requirements when you have time and send them by email.
Why You Should Choose Us?
We aim at providing a professional and high-quality service, customized to each of our clients’ requests and needs. We make use of the best professional and experienced writers to complete your essays. We are ready to work with clients that have complex needs and wishes and we also understand that there might be revisions required. We will be working on free revisions as soon as possible and within our policies and terms. We also aim at keeping the prices to a minimum in case of revisions that are not eligible to be free of charge. We want to deliver a service that is fair for both users and writers. We are open to discuss any possible issues or specific situations with our clients at any time.
We are responsible to clarify our policies and make them understandable to the public and we try our best to do so. If you still have some questions about our revision policy, do not hesitate to contact our customer support service.