Digital bangladesh composition
Paper type: Technology and computing,
Words: 2618 | Published: 01.10.20 | Views: 140 | Download now
Successful Digital Bangladesh: concepts, principles perspectives of Third world
We all like our country Bangladesh. As a Bangladeshi, we certainly have different understanding, religious beliefs, and backup of thoughts, available data and correcting response of emerging problems, which are influencing our personal life with changing the environmental. Now all of the Bangladeshi people have been regarded the emerging concept “Digital Bangladesh Vision 2021in this Informational grow older.
Digital Bangladesh: Young Technology
Present prime minister of Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina in 2008 have already been arising an extensive concept “Digital Bangladesh Eye-sight 2021, which is significantly alterations our environmental counterword.
The victory of Awami Group in the last election has provided the new govt a huge process of getting together with people’s dreams. Different studies of the electoral results include exposed which the young generation who consist of more than one third of the voters had certainly brought this kind of overwhelming triumph for ‘S. The visionary approach of AL’s chiaro, especially their ‘Vision 2021² which anticipate a ‘digital Bangladesh’.
Modern world aspects: Third World
The digital Technology has been made major changes in the worldwide.
The world by which we live ” the field of late modernity ” can be characterized by a deep doubt; uncertainty not just about the footings of sociable structure, but also regarding individual personality. Digital technology presents powerful equipment for learning, for self-expression, and for home, maintenance and sharing of identity. However for citizens of the third era, these areas of the modern world create a risk to their personality. Being able to utilize technology appropriately in real situations is therefore important to any resident. Technology not changed the notion of what learning is, however it has opened more paths in considering how it can be done. If we want to empower older persons digitally we ought to focus on their goals intended for digital utilization, the areas in which digital activity is socially meaningful and contribute directly to the development of that means and identification.
Allan Matn (February 2009: 2) Digital Literacy intended for the Third Age: Sustaining Identification in an Unclear World eLearning Papers, www.elearningpapers.eu, 1 N 12 ¢ February 2009, ISSN 1887-1542 Bangladesh must be part of Information age and “Digital Bangladesh, needs to be the foundation grounded pertaining to Bangladesh. The idea of Digital Bangladesh should be dedicated to the creation of what is popularly referred to as a “knowledge based world, Therefore , knowledge-based contemporary society where info will be readily accessible online and where all conceivable tasks from the government, semi-government and also private spheres will probably be processed employing online. Inside the third world perspective identify 3 key elements ” i.
Late modern society
ii. Digitally-infused society
3. A society in which transform is regarded as endemic and since rapid, in which nothing appears to remain precisely the same, in which styles change by season, political leaders surge and land with spectacular rapidity, “celebrities arise coming from nowhere with often the thinnest claim to celebrity, and can vanish overnight, and every product available is “new.
It is a globalised society, when the free-market overall economy has become become a supranational order, where the elite, will no longer loyal or perhaps beholden to the one nation, and by itself highly portable in terms of their location and lifestyle, deploys capital on a global basis.
Digitally-infused contemporary society:
Digital technology has become essential to the accomplishment on most official and commercial activities, and many personal ones as well. The digital, which was in the beginning a tool to attain faster plus more efficiently those activities we previously performed, provides enabled activities previously regarded as unimaginable, which includes globalization by itself. It has also forced a big change in the way we believe about details, from a finite and miserable element to a product of endless quantity that may only be interested with through digital tools. (Online services) A world in which alter is regarded as endemic and since rapid: Buzzwords define beliefs: in advanced schooling “quality have been superseded simply by “excellence (” but what uses excellence? ).
In practice the change is not so actual ” the companiesmaking the newest products are exactly the same, and the wealthy tend to stay or high rich ” but the belief of change is necessary within a global economic climate whose basis is ingestion. All these elements already exist in our day to day life of the Bangladesh. Living individual life responsibility taking focus towards the idea of “globalize words and phrases for personal misfortunes and unanticipated events. Allan Martin (February 2009: 3) Digital Literacy for another Age: Keeping Identity within an Uncertain Globe eLearning Documents, www.elearningpapers.eu, you N 12 ¢ March 2009, ISSN 1887-1542
Manuel Castells: The world wide web Galaxy, ‘The Internet is actually a fundamental instrument for Development in the Third World’ (castells2001: 5) The digital technology is usually reshaping Bangladeshi economy, politics and socio cultural scenario. The Slogan “Digital Bangladesh meaning knowledge-society which produces an information relational sphere. All of sphere is equally important to thinking & making positively awareness to environmental celebration through data efficiency. The area community ceases to be an element of stability which usually confers areas of identity, as well as the building of involvement in communities has turned into a conscious action forming area of the construction of individual personality. (Blogging) Person responsibility has positive and also negative elements: the freedom to create one’s personal biography has never been greater, a style frequently repeated in the mass media. (Information performance & availability)
Technological Advantages of Digital Age: efficiently cause assault: Computers, contemporary telecommunication as well as the Internet every reduce conversation costs and break down geographical borders. Therefore; ICT is definitely an important driver in lower income reduction and assure sustained economic growth, better general public welfare, and strong interpersonal solidity and democratic kinds of government. A growing number of efficiency of Information and Connection Technology (ICT) has difference in governmental capabilities globally to achieve efficiency and cost-effective services delivery to citizens. Digital Bangladesh is actually a transformative perspective that suggests to use modern tools to impact every aspect of general public and private lifestyle and they way they interacts to improve the standard of life and quality of governance. Technology is offering big significantly wide concept through theInternet.
This can be easier to hook up the worldwide with 1 second-
2. Easily acquire information from the any internet site of world(Google, Yahoo etc) * At this point Educational world is not local also growing worldwide(All information on websites) * Financial Institutes provide international Services with their very own identity(e-banking) 2. Significantly adjustments the Cultural Communication (Facebook, Blogging etc) * Bangladesh telecommunication had been reached country area & making a thinking of fresh theory of social connection also provide day to day activities (agricultural, medical service through mobile) 5. The news of all Newspapers printed on On-line
* Media & Advertising concept blinded on a web page.
5. Now-a-days Most Bangladeshi politics groups’ have own websites & all groups update their actions on foundation countrywide. Information technology reduces costs, saves period, improves performance, raises ease and comfort levels and increases the self-confidence of individuals. Also impact the societal changes of the situational effect which will coherence distorted values of ethics. Recently emerged internet activity make technology primarily based society & create negative impact of kid caution of low cost with the accessed of sites mobile. Which may have broadly connected social ethics, cultural movement, new considering any possible outcomes, satellite competitiveness, unjust attitude upon different point of view countries, spiritual beliefs of any community, easy surf of pornographic event, news of violence create bad effective likewise frequently motivated by the concern arising, which usually distortion of your daily living lifestyle thinking.
2. September 29th, 2012 ‘Ramu Violence’ happened in Cox’s Bazaar District, Bangladesh: Induced of honest concept printed behind the religious morals, as as a result distortion the Cultural traditions of Bangladesh, create situation between two community as well significantly developing social disproportion. * Afeitado and tough in Delhi- Whole world to rise up and display at the homicidal ? bloodthirsty gang-rape of a 23-year-old female on a shuttle bus in Delhi on a mid-December evening. Not simply the fact with the crime: in India rasurado has long been depressingly common. This damages each of our social reliability also influence perception of men and women thinking about the interpersonal accountability. 5. After the Afeitado and homicide in Delhi coincidently effect our small generation to arise some unethical methods, I’ve discovered my personal view: In January (1-5) we now have seen the media & newspaper printed some raping cases which will happened in Tangail & Savaar. Finally, we have directly to know the genuine meaning of “
“Digital Age is a awareness, frame of mind and ability of individuals to appropriately make use of digital tools and features to identify, access, manage, combine, evaluate, assess and synthesize digital methods, construct new knowledge, create media expression, and speak with others, in the context of specific life situations, in order to enable positive social action; and to reveal upon this technique. (Martin, 06\: 19) Strategy plan for Bangladesh:
The people of Bangladesh are in discussion and the matter is about their very own future ” a future that is encapsulated by phrase “Digital Bangladesh. The desired goals are to assure human rights, legal solutions, social equity, productivity, honesty, law and order, and so forth for the folks through the automation and deployment of ICTs. These are mentioned in the ICT Policy of 2009. Inside the pillars of Digital Bangladesh, the various stakeholders provided an assessment around the present circumstance of Bangladesh in terms of e-governance, e-business, web security, ICT infrastructure, overall health, education and the digital separate.
In summary, the research looked into the narratives and ensuing dialogues on Digital Bangladesh through the perspective of presidency, business, academe, media, THIS and city society. From the findings, it might be cleaned that Bangladeshis from these several sectors experienced they had an enormous stake in Digital Bangladesh and for this reason, did not allow the plan slogan to die a natural death.
Developed ICT & Trained personnel:
ICT is definitely the backbone of any digital initiative. It covers the vast part of information ensuring connectivity through the information technology, conversation technology and of course the telecommunication technology. Without the development of the ICT sector, the desire a Digital Bangladeshwould not become possible. The key factors of ICT are the physical central source and the intelligence. Computer Systems, Network Machineries, Software program, Wire and Wireless Connectivity Systems, Transmit Hardware and many more Hardware and Accessories will be the physical anchor. The educated human at the rear of the backbone are the intelligence. To work out as planned the idea of digital Bangladesh, development of countrywide spine and anticipated number of human recourses are definitely the basic requires.
Awareness of the arising concern: Government insurance plan
On the other hand, while mass individuals are concern, supply, accessibility and affordability has to be ensured; or else the objective of building a digital Bangladesh could not be achieved properly. As a result of globalization, more specifically due to thriving of ICT like most of the country from the globe, Bangladesh has already been linked with the outside world throughout the information internet.
* The analysis found which the sectors’ market leaders had diverging assessments around the state of e-governance, e-commerce and software/hardware industry but were even more in arrangement with well being, education, agriculture, digital divide and web security. They like smart had shared meanings regarding the stakeholders/beneficiaries, pillars/components and scope of Digital Bangladesh but were divided regarding it is definition, desired goals and plan. They provided a myriad of Challenges and coverage recommendations for Digital Bangladesh too.
Dr . Jude Genilo, Mr. Md. Shamsul Islam& Ms. Marium Akther: Narratives on Digital Bangladesh: Shared Symbolism, Shared Worries
* Countrywide will provide the all information which can be accurately correspondent of peoples needed nevertheless ensure the slogan. * Only one ID-which provide every valid providers like: Banking services, voting, Driving License, foreign services etc¦At the cause the access info under a single identity whenever we will make generally. * Guaranteeing all Bangladeshis to acquire bare minimum Certificate S i9000. S. C * Avoid the competitively knowing of the political issues, produce a harmony to bonding the city based expansion to image political Commanders.
* Sociable awareness may be the broadest notion of the growing to understand the environmental changes. 2. Also Federal government should be many vulnerable actions to reach the slogan”Digital Bangladesh. Digitalization of Bangladesh depends how finest the Government may leverage the strength of ICT to increase the usage of information of its population…. The final some weakness is setup approach, that can be focused on authorities delivery instead of facilitation and enabling of private and non-reflex sector alternatives.
Digital is known as a tool that will aid accelerate financial development and increase competitive edges of Bangladesh on the globe market. Wide-scale digitization probably will help Bangladesh become a mid-income country sooner than otherwise likely. However , to get proper managing the government has to define it is vision, mission and goals and come up with strategies and prepare action plans maintained necessary monetary and recruiting so that the plans can be integrated. The makes of globalization and technology are constantly reshaping each of our economy. The impact of information and communication technology (ICT) is definitely giving climb to a fresh type of economy ” the knowledge based overall economy.
It is necessary to mention that in the growing process “Digital Bangladesh aims at E-Governance and services delivery through utilizing ICT. But the eye-sight “Digital Bangladesh concept is the whole industry of a understanding based Digital Economy. Bangladesh can’t manage to achieve that goal in the short and medium run. The thinkers, technocrats and THIS experts need to focus on the short run issues and steps the present Federal government should carry out to digitalize Bangladesh.
It is important to start digitalizing service delivery organs just like Police, City corporation, Land Department, Tax Department, PDB, Water supply, Gas and other authorities also which include sectors just like Banking, Insurance, Customs, Tax Collection. Urgent steps should be taken to digitalize institutions just like Bangladesh Lender, NBR, PSC, UGC, EC, ACC and also other vital establishment to go one step ahead toward Good Governance. Our government must have proactive procedure for take technology to rural citizens. Nevertheless our wish towards digital Bangladesh contains a long way to travel.
Bangladesh Awami League, (2008, December 17). Vote for Boat for digital Bangladesh: Sheikh Hasina tellsrallies en route to Tungipara. Retrieved
August twenty-five, 2009, from http://www.albd.org/autoalbd/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=377&Itemid=1 Akbar, M. S i9000. U, (2009, October 31), Digital Bangladesh: Integrating ICT in non-ICT projects, The Daily Celebrity, p11.
Correspondent, Staff, (2009, June 22). Cross digital divide to achieve digital Bangladesh The Daily Star, l. 1 .
Allan Martin (February 2009: 2) Digital Literacy for the 3rd Age: Preserving Identity in an Uncertain Community eLearning Papers, www.elearningpapers.eu, one particular N 12 ¢ February 2009, ISSN 1887-1542 Manuel Castells: The net Galaxy, ‘The Internet is a fundamental instrument for Creation in the Third World’ (castells2001: 5) Sttrattegiic Priioriittiies off Diigiittall Banglladeshprepared by Usage of IInfformatiion ((A2II)) Programme Priime Miiniister”s Offffiice
Jude Genilo, Marium Akther, Md. Shamsul Islam: Narratives on Digital Bangladesh: Distributed Meanings, Distributed Concerns, PSN: Development Tactics (Topic) 02/2010; DOI: 12. 2139/ssrn. 1554146
You may also want to consider the following: digital land management bangladesh, digital bangladesh paragraph