Organization case for recreation and wellbeing
Paper type: Organization and industrial,
Words: 717 | Published: 03.03.20 | Views: 193 | Download now
1 . 0 Introduction/ BackgroundManage Your quality of life, Inc. (MYH) is a global company that delivers a variety of healthcare services throughout the world. MYH has more than twenty, 000 full-time employees and more than five, 000 or perhaps employees. MYH recently up to date its proper plan, and key desired goals include lowering internal costs, increasing cross-selling of products, and exploiting new Web-based technology to help employees, customers, and suppliers communicate to improve the expansion and delivery of it is health care products and services. | 2 . 0 Organization ObjectiveThe Excitement and Well being Intranet Project provide an program on the current intranet to help employees enhance their health.
This application enables employees to gain access to various wellbeing programs with an internal intranet site.
3. 0 Current Situation and Problem/Opportunity StatementCurrently MYH compensates 20 percent more than the industry typical for employee health care payments, primarily as a result of poor health of its workers. Adding this kind of application to the current intranet enables employees to join up for company-sponsored classes and programs to help these groups manage their particular weight, reduce stress, stop smoking, and control other health-related issues The project will not only include information regarding healthier life styles, but it will even include classes that our personnel can sign up for to take care of such issues as smoking escale, weight loss and stress management.
We can also offer incentives for workers that sign up for and achieve their desired goals, such as successful weight loss.
4. 0 Critical Assumption and ConstraintsRecreation and Wellness Intranet Project need to demonstrate the value to MYH as a new Web-affiliated technology. The project crew should be able to employ existing hardware and software to. The new application has to be easily accessible simply by employees and be secured. MYH must acquire behind the project, and make it as noticeable as possible. | 5. 0 Analysis of Option and RecommendationThere happen to be three options for handling this chance: 1 . Bum. We can continue to pay the increased medical care costs. installment payments on your Farm out the service to an additional company. By doing this our personnel can partake of the necessary services without needing to build and support these types of services in-house. 3. Build the Excitement and Health and fitness Intranet Project and work it under one building. We feel that the third choice is the best 1. This will possess lower the expense and allow us better control the job.
6. zero Preliminary Job Requirements
The key features of the Recreation and Wellness Intranet Project will be to inform staff about health problems and allow these to: 1 . Register for company-sponsored pastime programs 2 . Register for company-sponsored classes and programs to feature weight loss, pressure reduction, cigarette smoking cessation and other health related problems. 3. Observe data upon employee participation. 4. Present incentives for workers to join courses and do very well. 5. Various other features because they are suggested by our personnel and health insurance providers, in the event they add value to our business.
7. 0 Budget Estimate and Financial AnalysisA preliminary estimation of the cost for the entire project is definitely $200, 1000. This includes the hire of any temporary job manager, and the hours utilized by current staff to work on the job. Project financial savings comes in the form of lowered health insurance price due to a healthier workforce that makes fewer claims.
8. 0 Schedule EstimateThe sponsor feels the project could be completed in six months time, but there exists some space to go over devoid of adverse effects. The machine should have an imprecise lifespan, since the increased participation by simply employees helps keep our health insurance cost down. 9. zero Potential RisksThere are a few dangers involved with the Recreation and Wellness Intranet Project. The primary risk is our workers not engaged in the various solutions offered. Consequently , employee input is necessary to be sure that those companies offered are those that employees have an interest in. We must also make sure that the many managers allow the employees to partake in the skills. The extra risk is the technical type. We should make sure that we use technology that are currently employed by the current Intranet and HOURS departments. This will insure smooth integration with our current assets, and decrease the possibility of non-compatibility.